Location Fairbanks, AK
Job Status FULL-TIME NON-EXEMPT
Pay Range TBD
Direct Supervisor CULTIVATION MANAGER / ASSISTANT CULTIVATION MANAGER
Experience Level EXPERIENCED
Alaska Marijuana Handlers Card Required? YES
Provides on-site cultivation Cannabis gardens. Completes tasks assigned by the Cultivation Manager to monitor and maintain plant production and health. Maintains quality control measures to ensure high quality product. Maintain organization, cleanliness and efficiency of production area. Carries out day-to-day plant care including watering, pruning, harvesting and trimming. Monitors and maintain plant production and quality control measures in accordance with the State and standards set by Good LLC.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS NECESSARY
Two-year (2) degree in horticulture or related field preferred. Two (2) years of experience in a general gardening production, preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption. Or, any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the following duties. Knowledge of marijuana law and horticulture skills. Effective time- management skills and ability to multi-task. Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or plants up to 50 lbs. for extended periods. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment. Proficiency in windows-based software.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Plant Care:
• Responsible for measuring and mixing nutrient and plant applications, and applying these
mixtures per Good LLC policy.
• Ensure plant health by pruning, toping, trimming, analyzing plant health per Good LLC policy, as
well as any other tasks required.
• Assist Cultivation Manager with rotation of strains through garden to ensure variety and quantity for retail dispensary facility locations.
2. Facility Cleaning:
• Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe Cultivation Facility.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation equipment and tools including light reflectors, containers, mixing tools, application tools, and ventilation equipment.
3. Reports and Documentation:
• Assist the Cultivation Manager with tracking plants from birth to harvest by ensuring proper and accurate documentation for applicable activities.
• Ensure accurate documentation of all plant tracking numbers, lot numbers, and all other applicable information.
• Document per Good LLC policy the application of all nutrient and/or substances applied to any plant located within the Cultivation Facility.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED
Accurate data-entry and record keeping. Knowledge of marijuana policy and law. Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment. Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed. Experience with inventory control software. Proficiency in windows-based software and Internet navigation.
Operates with direct supervision from Cultivation Manager and Cultivation Assistant Manager. Follows established policies and procedures and contributes to the development of new concepts, policies, and procedures as necessary to perform job duties and tasks.
DISCRIMINATORY PRACTICES PROHIBITED
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Good LLC are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Good LLC complies with all EEOC guidelines. Good LLC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: Race, national origin or ethnic background; Height and weight; credit rating or economic status; religious affiliation or beliefs; citizenship; marital status, civil partnership or number of children; age; gender, gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; security/background checks for certain religious or ethnic groups; U.S. military or veteran status; disability or medical condition; or questions and examinations.
At Good LLC, we strive to create a work environment where staff can thrive and grow. We look forward to receiving your feedback about your job duties and tasks, and the company in general. While we appreciate your willingness and ability to take on additional duties as needed, your core functions and additional duties are your primary responsibilities. If you feel you can take on additional work, please inform your direct supervisor in order to devise a work plan.
Providing premium brands and products while contributing to education, community support and philanthropy within the cannabis industry.
10 total views, 1 today